Association & Membership
Sustainability Ambitions 2030
The choices we make today define the world we live in tomorrow. Climate change, population growth and increasing urbanization are shifting the landscape and expectations on transport and infrastructure. In all our actions, we need to consider how to reduce climate impact, use the world’s resources more efficiently, and conduct business more responsibly.
Sustainable design seeks to reduce negative impacts on the environment, and the health and comfort of building occupants, thereby improving building performance. The basic objectives of sustainability are to reduce consumption of non-renewable resources, minimize waste, and create healthy, productive environments.
Sustainable design principles include the ability to:
- Optimize site potential;
- Minimize non-renewable energy consumption;
- Use environmentally preferable products;
- Protect and conserve water;
- Enhance indoor environmental quality; and
- optimize operational and maintenance practices.
These capabilities will allow our clients to meet their ambitious targets for Sustainability Ambitions 2030.
“Social responsibility,” in simple terms, means a business’s obligation to pursue achievable and good long-term goals for its people and the world at large.
- Business: We are aware of the impact of our day-to-day operations on the environment, our objective is to balance the need to achieve our business aims with an effort towards sustainable environmental and social life improvement.
- People: Sustainable workplace is our key objectives where we think and deliver for people in work and life.
- Services effort: We design and deliver workplaces to bring out the best in peoples.
- Charity activities: We are determined to give back and make a positive contribution to the communities we live in and to the world around us.
For the years, we have been helping many of the companies to determind, design and deliver office fit-out and refurblishment projects, creating workplaces that empower staffs and grow businesses.